We intend to look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of your dealings with us.
What we will do for you:
- Provide you with clear information about our products and services including any fees and charges
- Provide you with advice that is suitable and tailored to your individual circumstances.
- Recommend a debt solution that we consider suitable for you from the available solutions within your affordability.
- Advise you on alternative free to consumer debt advice and counselling
- We will endeavour to answer any questions you may have about our services clearly and accurately.
- Give you access to our complaints procedure if you become unhappy with our services.
What you can help us with:
- Tell us about your income, expenditure, assets and financial circumstances so that we can assess your situation and ascertain your true affordability.
- Inform us about changes to your circumstances that may affect your affordability for your chosen solution.
- Advise us if you don’t understand any part of our service or the product that we have discussed.
- Let us know if you think there are any aspects of our services that we can improve on.