Back 2 Credit are dedicated to providing solutions and services of the highest standards. If you are not happy with our service please let us know and give us the opportunity to put matters right for you, the client, and in return improve our services for all our clients. We will always do our level best to ensure we respond to your concerns as quickly as possible. Every individual case will be listened to, and we will put matters right if we can. That’s why we really appreciate your feedback.
If you wish to complain, please supply us the following details.
- Your name and address
- Your Back 2 Credit reference number
- Your contact phone number
- A comprehensible account of your concern
- A solution of how you would like us to put right the matter
What Back 2 Credit will do?
We will endeavour to resolve your complaint immediately where we can, however, this may not be possible in all cases as further investigation may be required in order to resolve the matter to your satisfaction.
If this is the case the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- An acknowledgement letter and/or email will be sent out within 5 working days
- You will be informed of any updates regarding your concerns and our investigations.
- We aim to resolve all complaints within 4 weeks of receipt, however if this is not kept to, you will be informed in writing of when it can be expected to be resolved
- A final response letter and/or email will be issued within 8 weeks of receipt upon completion of a full investigation.
How to contact us to raise a complaint:
9th Floor Tricorn house
51-53 Hagley Road
Phone: 0121 325 3800
What happens if you are not satisfied with the final response?
If you are not satisfied with the final response of any complaint or we have gone past the 8 weeks guideline, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman services to review your complaint. They are a free and independent service that resolves disputes between customers and financial organisations.
They will act on your complaint once you have given us the opportunity to put matters right, so please contact us first and allow us to correct the matter.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by the following methods:
Financial Ombudsman Services
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall
Phone: 0845 080 1800